Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
As Narmi's Director of Business Development, you will lead all growth efforts as they relate to partnerships, integrations, the Narmi AppXchange, referral partners and reseller partners. You are a respected individual in the FinTech industry that holds relationships with the overall FinTech ecosystem and financial institutions. Talking to banks and credit unions comes naturally to you and helping them digitize is your top priority. In addition to maintaining relationships, you will be able to articulate Narmi's value proposition to the diverse set of stakeholders you will meet.
- Ensure the Narmi brand and Narmi platform are recognized by industry partners and peers as the leading digital solution in the market
- Maintain all relationships with core banking systems, referral partners, reseller partners, integration partners, banking associations, industry consultants and more
- Develop new revenue opportunities through various channels (new and existing) you will oversee
- Source and nurture new FinTech companies to join the Narmi AppXchange
- Lead webinars and events with partners
- Own a quota
- 5+ years working in the FinTech, Banking or Credit Union industry
- Astute vision on where the banking industry is headed, mainly from a technology perspective
- Ability to wear multiple hats and have the right attitude to complement it
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to key stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Based in the Continental United States
Benefits & Perks
- An extremely intelligent and capable team that you can learn from and contribute to
- Competitive salary
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, as well as fitness reimbursement
- Regular company-wide social events
- Full transparency into company metrics, goals and future initiatives
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Read Full Job Description