Director, Cloud Partnerships at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
HUMAN’s Platforms, Alliances, and Ecosystems (PLAE) Team is comprised of innovative individuals whose primary focus is to pursue and accelerate strategic partnerships to scale the Human Verification Platform. This team covers all integration partners, marketplaces, alliances, channels, resellers, and membership programs across both the Advertising and Cyber Security Ecosystem.
Focusing on Cloud partnerships, the ideal candidate will be an experienced business development manager, capable of crafting articulate strategies, driving complex initiatives, and executing on both.
This individual will be responsible for managing day to day cloud partner interactions, driving co-marketing initiatives, market segmentation and account mapping, and working cross functionally with product, solutions architects, customer success, product marketing, and executive leadership to drive revenue.What you'll do:
- Define a GTM strategy in partnership with our cloud partner to create and drive new revenue opportunities
- Work cross functionally with various teams, particularly sales and marketing, to directly manage pipeline through new-lead procurement
- Provide thought leadership to ensure ongoing business alignment, resolving any issues using systems, data, and relationship management.
- Eloquently deliver and Evangelize the HUMAN story, our purpose, and technology across an ads, marketing and cybersecurity lens
- Deliver against and exceed quarterly goals, revenue targets, and other key metrics
- 10+ years of business development or strategic account sales experience within enterprise software. Security software sales is a plus.
- Experience with engaging in successful, strategic cloud partnerships (AWS and/or MSN is a plus).
- 3+ recent years managing GTM relationships with strategic alliance partners
- 3+ years’ experience with direct sales consistently exceeding sales goals
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referenceable relationships with relevant strategic alliances
- Foundational understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional teams
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.