At HyperScience, we use machine learning to automate data entry work for large organizations so that they can serve their end-users better, cheaper, and faster. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims etc -- today these have to be reviewed manually. We’re on a mission to change that. With deep experience in building machine learning backed products that deliver real value in the enterprise, we are leveraging the latest advances in deep learning technology to finally automate many of these manual processes.
Our product is already deployed and delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance -- we are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and scale our product to many more customers.
As we bring our product to market more broadly, we are building out a Partnerships team to devise and execute our strategy for partnering with various players in our ecosystem. This is a foundational hire for a team that will play an important role in scaling up our go-to-market efforts through indirect channels. You will be responsible for defining the different types of potential partners (technology, implementation, reseller, etc), creating our strategy for each type, executing those partnerships, and finally managing them along the way to ensure a successful ongoing partnership. You will own for the end-to-end education and training of our partners as well as the pipeline of leads that they generate.
What you’ll achieve in your first 30 days:
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and the different business contexts in which our customers deploy them.
- Map out the ecosystem of partners in our space and inventory our existing relationships
- Define an initial framework & strategy for prioritizing potential partnerships
What you’ll achieve in your first 90 days:
- Take over end-to-end ownership of all existing partner relationships
- Develop onboarding & training materials for prioritized partners
- Define and roll out metrics for assessing the efficacy of our partnerships programs
What you’ll achieve in your first 6 months and beyond:
- Deliver successful revenue opportunities from partner channels and manage pipeline of future potential leads
- Set targets for indirect channel growth and execute against those targets
- Build out the partnerships team as is necessary to achieve those growth targets
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Experience working with large enterprises
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
Compensation & Benefits
- Our benefits are best described on our Careers page: https://www.hyperscience.com/careers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Top notch medical and health coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
HyperScience provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HyperScience complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.