Director of Partnerships
Greater NYC Area
At HyperScience, we use modern machine learning to turn documents into machine-readable data. Our customers receive a wide variety of documents, like life insurance applications, paystubs, utility bills, insurance claims, that must be processed quickly and accurately to better serve the people at these organizations, and their customers. Amazingly, this is all done manually today. We’re on a mission to change that!
Our product is already delivering value to large, blue-chip organizations in financial services and insurance, and we see a massive opportunity to expand to more industries and automate more business processes. We are looking for people who are excited to help us build upon this foundation and vision.
Founded in 2014 by Peter Brodsky, Vladimir Tzankov, and Krasimir Marinov, Hyperscience has raised over $48 million from SV Angel, The Stripes Group, Firstmark, Battery Ventures, and Felicis Ventures.
As we bring our product to market more broadly, we are building out a Partnerships team to devise and execute our strategy for partnering with various players in our ecosystem. This is a foundational hire for a team that will play an important role in scaling up our go-to-market efforts through indirect channels. You will be responsible for defining the different types of potential partners (technology, implementation, reseller, etc), creating our strategy for each type, executing those partnerships, and finally managing them along the way to ensure a successful ongoing partnership. You will own for the end-to-end education and training of our partners as well as the pipeline of leads that they generate.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and the different business contexts in which our customers deploy them.
- Map out the ecosystem of partners in our space and inventory our existing relationships
- Define an initial framework & strategy for prioritizing potential partnerships
- Take over end-to-end ownership of all existing partner relationships
- Develop onboarding & training materials for prioritized partners
- Define and roll out metrics for assessing the efficacy of our partnerships programs
- Deliver successful revenue opportunities from partner channels and manage pipeline of future potential leads
- Set targets for indirect channel growth and execute against those targets
- Build out the partnerships team as is necessary to achieve those growth targets
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Experience working with large enterprises
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Read Full Job Description