Director of Sales Enablement at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
Sales enablement is an integral part of the Go-to-Market (GTM) organization at Riskified working across the entire organization to ensure our company goals are met and our salespeople reach their full potential by providing sales leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success; developing and executing impactful training programs and data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead and build a high-performing team of sales trainers in executing world-class enablement programs to the field
- Run sales bootcamp at Riskified: welcome salespeople to Riskified and set them up for long-term success with us
- Execute ongoing field training: guide the field through their learning journeys including via sales kick off, quarterly business reviews, weekly all hands calls, classroom sessions, e-learnings and other formats
- Embed with our go-to-market teams and develop a clear understanding of the realities of selling Riskified products in each region
- Design a global training and delivery department capable of scaling with our rapid pace of product innovation and hiring
- Lead our thinking on how to best teach the field and field leadership as an SME on go-to-market methodologies, processes and tactics
- Create a one-to-one / one-to-few coaching programs that develop the most critical sales and sales leadership skills
- Champion sales at Riskified: speak for the business and the field at sales kickoffs, global sales calls and other go-to-market functions
- 10+ years of work experience including at least two years in sales enablement, L&D or other equivalent experience teaching others
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports a in highly complex / ambiguous environment
- Led classroom style instruction in your career and helped develop a curriculum
- Great listener with a high EQ and an intrinsic drive to help people grow
- Proven track record of building and maintaining scalable programs
- Agile mindset: proven ability to iterate, build minimum viable “products” and improve
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: you make the complex simple
- Experience presenting to and planning summits for hundreds of people
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.