Enterprise Account Executive
We're looking for Enterprise Account Executive to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise-level accounts and become their trusted advisor and influencer
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Full sale cycle ownership
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Be an expert on the monday.com platform, with a deep understanding of our capabilities and value
- Consult with customers on their internal processes and challenge leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of monday.com
- Partner with Sales to develop an account strategy for each Enterprise customer to hit retention and up-sell targets
- Partner with others at monday.com to ensure successful account management and surface customer inputs back
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> 50-150K ACV)
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - benefit
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.