Enterprise Account Executive at monday.com
We're looking for Enterprise Account Executive to join our expanding team. There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to walk our clients to success using our platform.
- The Account Executive position is a quota-carrying position
- Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities, to building the relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of monday.com solution and connect that knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Proactively build and identify opportunity signals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Act as an escalation point-of-contact for relationship and commercial issues
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from the monday.com solution
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales, account management or consulting experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts (> 50-150K ACV)
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting - benefit
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.