Enterprise Account Executive at SpotMe
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:06 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, January 30, 2020
Encourage curiosity. Keep improving. Be enthusiastic. Stay humble. Celebrate successes. Always be respectful & positive. Customers’ success is our strength. Our values are not just bullet points; we do encourage prospective talents to browse our SpotMe Playbook.
These are the values the people of SpotMe carry with them every single day, it makes us who we are. It empowers us to continue our impressive growth since our founding in 2001.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with additional offices in the Big Apple (New York), The Windy City (Chicago), Sofia, and Singapore we operate on a global scale with over 160 employees bringing our Engagement Platform to clients such as Red Hat, Pfizer, L’Oréal and PwC. Our people, together with amazing business advisors and consultants, create collectively the culture of the company that makes our team truly world-class.
We are on a mission. We are redefining how our clients engage with their audiences - whether that is engagement with customers, new talent, or their current workforce. Just as the playing field of our clients is constantly changing, at SpotMe you will deal with a dynamic environment as well. We embrace change and we’ve been recognized for it. As a testament to our growth, we were named a key growth player by G2 and Forrester.
We are looking for a high-energy Account Executive with a solid technology business-to-business sales experience. Our Account Executive's lead and manage new logo acquisition, generate new opportunities on existing accounts and will be accountable for growing the enterprise business and achieving quarterly quota's. This position reports to the Head of Sales (Americas), based in New York City.
- Responsible for new logo acquisition from qualified leads on assigned territory
- Work to qualify/close leads sourced by SDRs, marketing and/or teleprospecting
- Responsible for existing account expansion to new territories and business units in collaboration with Global Account Directors and Account Managers
- Teleprospecting on existing accounts
- Generate new leads and opportunities on existing accounts
- Lead online or face-to-face discovery sessions with prospects
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities
- Manage opportunities to closure
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within Salesforce
- Comply with CRM and lead management service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Minimum of 2 years of account executive sales experience (in a closing role), preferably in an enterprise SaaS platform software
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quota
- Ability to manage multiple qualified leads while seeking new opportunities
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- BA, BSc or equivalent required
Read Full Job Description