Enterprise Account Manager at Riskified (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
At Riskified, we succeed when our merchants succeed. As such, you'll be the merchant’s representative within Riskified, helping them to maximize the value they receive from our service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. You'll manage a book of business of about 5-20 clients with an ACV of $3m-$30m+. These clients will include Fortune 500 companies, big-box retailers, travel merchants, and much more. You'll collaborate daily with various teams within Riskified, including Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development.What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important merchants.
- Build, monitor and communicate KPIs to our clients
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can utilize Riskified’s solution, including identifying upsell opportunities
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize customer experience across our portfolio
- Assist new customers as they join Riskified’s platform and begin using our services
- Experience managing enterprise-level customers
- Experience working with complex technical products
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Resourceful and independent problem-solver
- Experience working with large companies or account sizes
- eCommerce/FinTech background (preferred)
This is an incentive-based role and a significant portion of compensation is based on performance against objectives. The base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $140,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply to learn more about what we have to offer.Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-backed Riskified valued at $4.3 bln in NYSE debut
Fortune Magazine: Riskified named Best Workplaces in New York for 2022
The Muse: Q&A with Sales Enablement Manager Benedikt Parstorfer
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.