Smartly.io has a tremendously exciting opportunity to join our Enablement team as the Global Sales Training Manager. You will lead the re-imagination of learning experiences for our sales team in order to drive scale and set the stage for both employee development and revenue growth.
This role is ideal for someone who can envision, design, implement, and foster a culture of continuous learning across our sales organization. You will work to optimize, improve, and in some cases completely reimagine our current processes and programs so that we can not only meet but exceed our goals. Additionally, you will help to drive new strategic program initiatives that up-level our talent and open up more opportunities for the customers we serve.As the Global Sales Training Manager you will...
- Own the re-imagination and implementation of the Smartly.io Sales New Hire Orientation program #startsmartly by using innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a global, growing sales team
- Work with sales leadership to build an ongoing training strategy for our sales teams
- Conduct virtual and in person on-boarding sessions for new hires throughout the globe
- Conduct needs assessments, build training content, and manage external training partners
- Work closely with the Enablement Programs Manager, Product Marketing and Learning & Development on sales training and continuous learning initiatives
- Lead sales and sales leadership skills training and development, working with internal and external partners on curriculum and rollout including quarterly and annual team-based sessions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve existing business operations and ensure flawless execution of new initiatives
- Assist with the planning and execution of Smartly.io’s annual Sales Kick-Off and when needed, other ad-hoc sales development programs
- 3+ years of experience in a sales training and/or enablement role for a fast-growth enterprise SaaS software or services company, digital advertising background a plus
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions
- Highly proficient in sales processes, methodologies, and skills
- Strong program manager - a great project leader, communicator, and collaborator with all levels of management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong business acumen and judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter with insatiable curiosity to learn about and influence the business
- Experience with Crayon, Highspot, Gong, and/or Docebo is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]