IBM Alliance Sales Manager
The Box Partners Team works in a dynamic environment where innovative sales engagement meets exceptional execution. Our goal is to further Box’s lead in Cloud Content Management by working closely with one of the world’s top technology solution and service providers, IBM Corporation.
The IBM Alliance Sales Manager will be responsible for leading sales initiatives with one of Box’s most strategic partners. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in enterprise software sales, content management solutions, direct and indirect sales, sales enablement, and executive engagement.
A key success factor will be to build exceptional relationships and engagement with the IBM sales and services teams. These relationships will be required to drive revenue growth and customer success for Box and IBM. There will be a myriad of aspects to achieve these results with IBM, including best in class account planning and teaming, customer engagement, sales enablement, and marketing event execution.
We are looking for a world-class sales executive to drive a multitude of strategic initiatives for Box with IBM.
- Serve as the front line executive to lead Box engagement with a variety of groups at IBM
- Work closely with extended sales teams, including, but not limited to Box and IBM Sales, Sales Managers and Executives, Channel Managers, Business Development, and Marketing
- Identify and track relevant metrics of success and best practices
- Engage closely with various IBM organizations and lead execution of go-to-market plans
- Become an expert on the IBM | Box Alliance differentiation and represent the alliance at industry and customer events
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED/DESIRED
- 8+ years of experience working in enterprise software at dynamic, world class organizations
- Proven results in Enterprise Sales with significant IBM-related experience
- Experience negotiating and structuring large, complex deals
- Passionate about the Cloud, Box, and working with IBM
- Excellent written and communication skills, including active listening and creativity
- Exceptionally high energy level and passion to win in a highly ethical manner
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Creative thinking leading directly to scalable results
- Technically savvy, experienced with Content Management and Cloud solutions
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, road warrior willing to travel 50%+