Inside Sales Representative at Redesign Health
An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively i is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join the team. We’re building a best-in-class consumer healthcare brand and are looking for enthusiastic salespeople who are passionate about selling an amazing product that changes people’s lives for the better. Are you ready to learn and grow? Do you have a winning attitude? Up for a challenge? If so, this role is for you. You will own all parts of your pipeline from strategy to implementation. Throughout, the process you will work closely with the Customer Experience team to ensure a best in class experience for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Reach out to prospects who have inquired about our product.
- Sell our life changing product in a high-energy environment.
- Build and manage your pipeline from first calls all the way to close.
- Develop top-performer sales skills with training and mentorship.
- Gain extensive product knowledge and become an ambassador for Lively.
- Report on progress through each stage of the funnel.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of sales experience — ideally inside / phone sales, but candidates with retail, hospitality, or other direct-to-consumer sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Empathetic and customer-centric; you're passionate about helping customers and creating best-in-class experiences.
- Motivated and driven to succeed. You have a strong work ethic and high sense of urgency.
- Crisp verbal and written communication skills.
- Fast learner and team player with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Creative problem solver who is highly organized.
- Experience using Salesforce, or similar support software preferred.
Pay and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- A collaborative, high-energy work environment.
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.