ISV Technical Account Manager, Braze Technology Alliances at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As we scale our Alloys partner ecosystem Braze is looking to hire a Solutions Consultant within our Alliances team to be the technology lead on partner integrations.
Braze’s Technology Alliance team helps cultivate and manage partner integrations. You’ll be bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, and best practices to our growing Alloys ecosystem. We strive to lay strong foundations, from partner evaluation, scoping and onboarding, for long-term partnership between Braze and our growing ecosystem.
- Be the primary trusted technical advisor with our ISV Technology Partners.
- Own future technology partner evaluations from a technical perspective, including scoping & proof-of-concept development, in conjunction with Braze Product teams.
- Identify, brainstorm and lead joint use case stories that increase the value proposition of technology partnerships.
- Lead the technical exploration and architectural discussions and guide the work of technical staff, including strategic Partner Technologists, CTOs, Engineers, Sales teams, and Consultants.
- Document, formulate and maintain processes of the partner scoping and testing as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades.
- Work cross functionally with Product, and other Engineering teams to drive new innovations and platform functionality that support our Technology Partners
- Become the Braze technical subject matter expert in our extensive Braze Alloys technology partner ecosystem.
- Lead enablement sessions for the global Sales team on technical partner solutions and capabilities.
- Help educate those partners on Braze, our value proposition, and our competitive strengths.
- Manage partner documentation, ensuring its accurate and up to date.
This partner-facing role is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Pre-Sales Engineer, technical Solutions Consultant, Customer Success Manager, or Software Engineer, along with a high level of curiosity about all things tech. You will expand your knowledge of B2C engagement marketing, mobile marketing automation, APIs, analytics, and more.
This role will require some travel to client locations, at most 10% at peak times, once the business world resumes traveling.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a curious and self-motivated candidate who would act as a trusted advisor to Alloys ISV partners helping to frame our rapidly growing ecosystem. By being the technical advocate with our ISV partner community, you would help partners build into Braze across a variety of technology categories + industry verticals.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a diverse technical background, strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical executives, and deep curiosity for problem solving.
- Ability to lead technical discussions with diverse stakeholders
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
- Previous experience working with partner integrations and vast knowledge of marketing technology ecosystem
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.