Junior Trader at Clear Street
About Clear Street Markets:
The Clear Street Markets team adds liquidity and transparency to electronic markets across the globe.
Our trading team has a proven track record of success and senior members with experience from both buy and sell- side. We value collaboration, motivation, and strong problem solving skills. Joining our team provides an excellent opportunity for fast personal growth and mentorship. We purposely keep our trading teams small to maximize impact. Junior traders are able to hit the ground running and add value very quickly.
- Gain a deep understanding of our trading strategies and business.
- Refine your systematic decision making abilities within risk management and research.
- Continuously build on your strong statistical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering, statistics, mathematics or a similar quantitative field.
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills.
- Proactive, reliable, and courteous with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn from and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent mental arithmetic and analytical skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on creative problem solving.
- A demonstrated interest in trading and financial markets.
- Experience with Python, Matlab, R or other statistical programming languages/ tools.
- Past experience with monitoring tools.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.