We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Sales Development Manager to help accelerate new business and expansions pipeline across the Enterprise space and coach and manage a team of SDRs/BDRs. This role reports to the Director of Business Development for North America.
Who You Are:
- Sales leader who has a passion for training, coaching, and developing talent
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker that leverages data to make decisions and recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals
About The Role:
- Directly manage a team of SDRs/BDRs to generate qualified meetings with decision makers across the Enterprise market segment.
- Own and drive execution of pipeline goals by understanding and analyzing top of the funnel metrics, pipeline quality, and revenue produced across the Enterprise market segment.
- Develop and execute new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts that will be scaled across the Sales team.
- Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Enablement teams to develop Sales led growth strategies.
- Implement, improve, and standardize key sales processes in service of driving consistent and repeatable motions that predictably drive revenue growth.
- Proactively track and analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR/BDR talent
- Build and coach high-performing SDRs and BDRs to the next exceptional Account Executives and Account Managers
- 2+ years of leadership experience in SaaS (direct experience managing a team of SDRs/BDRs)
- 2-3 years of business development and pipeline generation experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota as an SDR Manager
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Experienced in hiring and working in a rapidly growing environment
- High levels of self motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- Strong knowledge of outbound technology and technique
- Salesforce experience required
What You’ll Get:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave, time off policy, commuter benefit, fitness benefit, and lunch benefit
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Great Place To Work certified
- Named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn NYC
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.