Market Development Representative at TripActions
TripActions is looking for an ambitious Market Development Representative to join our global team. This person will be in charge of qualifying marketing qualified leads for net new accounts and creatively engaging with key decision makers.
This role will be vital in building pipeline and revenue for the company. This team is heavily collaborative and motivated by achieving personal metrics/goals and a desire to launch their sales career.
- Oversee and manage part of the sales cycle from prospect to qualification
- Generate net new meetings with potential customers from marketing qualified leads using personalized outreach
- Understand the TripActions’ value proposition and multiple products using appropriate sales qualification standards
- High adaptability and understanding of change within fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, C-level executives and internal cross-functional teams
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
- Achieve monthly quotas and daily activity metrics
- Apply sales process and methodologies to deliver outstanding conversion rates from lead to opportunity
- 0-6+ months of prior sales experience through internships, work experience, etc.
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Self-starter and resilient attitude with an aptitude to view challenges and rejection as opportunities for learning and development
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred