TripActions is looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join our global sales team. We are looking for someone who is capable of influencing prospects, building strong relationships and closing complex, net new deals.
As a member of this team, you will manage the entire sales lifecycle from initial outreach to close and launch. Desire to succeed, effective communication, champion and internal/external collaboration are key skills in achieving success in this role.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and launch
- Develop strategies for closing opportunities within your assigned territory
- Generate net new meetings with potential customers using personalized outreach
- Leverage sales methodologies to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Interface and sell to multiple personas within target organizations
- Articulate TripActions’ value proposition and products by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Responsible for all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3+ years of experience in a full-cycle closing role ideally from SaaS or travel
- 1-2+ years of selling to C-level executives in mid-market sized businesses
- Strong experience outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Current or previous experience selling into Finance preferred
- Use of sales methodologies such as MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred