National Retail Sales Director, Target
The National Director of Sales is an important role in leading our Target partnership for the Harry’s Brand. This role has direct impact on the company’s future growth as we continue to build scale for the Harry’s business and significantly broaden the awareness and trial potential for the brand. For this role, we need an amazing customer development leader – one who understands customer needs and requirements and can also translate and execute the Harry’s vision in retail formats. As this role works across almost all Harry’s functions, it requires strong collaboration skills and attention to detail in following processes that allow partner functions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry's brand strategy and growth with our US based retail partners. They are responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, Digital and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team is a primary driver of growth.
Here's what you'll accomplish:
- Lead all customer development activity managing our Shave business at Target
- Manage Customer P&L including Trade Spending and all OpEx
- Develop Annual Business Plan for retailer that delivers on revenue and profit goals and works across company channel strategy
- Manage sales analytics and forecasting needs
These might describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player and possess a drive for results.
- Great experience and a proven track record of delivering top and bottom line results in a customer development capacity
- Operationally sound and driven to disrupt the norm from a retail merchandising standpoint
- Being exceptionally insightful in influencing our product portfolio for next one to 2 years with our retail partners
- A model of collaborative behavior and execution in delivering great programming for the Harry’s brand at retail
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Curiosity – You’re going to be asked to dive in with all parts of the Harry’s team, and your innate hunger to learn the nuanced complexities of these practice areas will help our team identify and solve the most important problems
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
Who you will work with:
- You'll work most closely with key customer contacts, Distribution and Supply Chain for operational and fulfillment needs, R&D for product and display design needs, Marketing for brand strategy and innovation
- You'll report to the National Senior Retail Sales Director, Target
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.