Resident is the industry-leading startup in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!
Resident Home has an exciting opportunity for a part-time contract role as Customer Success Shopify Lead with Awara Sleep. Awara Sleep, Resident’s award-winning and organic first brand, is a part of the fastest growing online mattress brand portfolio in the U.S.
The Customer Success Shopify Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the customer advocates adhere to all company policies and job requirements for Awara Sleep. The role is also responsible for coaching, guiding and being accountable for the overall success of the customer success advocates for Awara Sleep specifically, The Customer Success Shopify Team Lead’s goals revolve around all aspects of the customer’s experience with a focus on ensuring a successful relationship with our customers throughout the customer life and sales cycle via all live channels (phone, email and chat). The Customer Success Shopify Lead ensures advocates can be a one-call/touch solution for all customers, new or existing. The Customer Success Shopify Lead is also a problem solver, offers a high touch, customer-centric experience as well as nurtures a positive work environment. This unique opportunity is also a remote, work from home position.
This is a remote, part-time contract (60 day) role and will require approximately 20 hours per week.
- We are open 365 days a year. Our business hours are 6am - 9:30pm PST/ 9am- 12:30am EST. Our schedules are based on timezone and on company needs.
- Currently, this is a weekday, daytime role.
- Flexibility is necessary in the event that nights and weekends are needed.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 years + customer service experience/B2C sales experience (retail or e-commerce). Shopify background is a definite plus.
- Minimum 2 years+ supervising or managing people in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable and confident with solving high level escalations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience meeting or exceeding personal and team metrics/ sales goals (KPIs)- including identifying & reporting key metrics.
- Collaboration across multiple departments as necessary for brand growth.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment (startups a plus).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, can pivot and grow as the company continues to grow.
- Resourceful and creative problem solver.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends, evenings, and key holiday dates.
- Ability to work remotely with a high level of personal responsibility, comfortability with creating & implementing processes (self-starter).
- Can comfortably navigate multiple platforms with a preference of experience with Shopify, chat tools, Zendesk, Kustomer, Slack, Gorgias, and other web-based platforms a plus.
What You'll Gain
- Experience working in a fast- paced growing start-up with some of most talented minds in the DTC world.
- Strong company, best in class culture experience in a fully distributed model.
- Experience with eCommerce.