Partner Sales Director at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
The Partnership Sales Director is a hunter position to identify and close new partners that align with our partnership framework which drives long-term revenue through trusted growth relationships. This role will have a heavy concentration pursuing partner relationships that will allow for expanded market growth.
The Partnership Sales Director will have a passion for sales and technology. Your drive must come from the objective to drive Prove’s growth. The ideal candidate is skilled at working with a broad spectrum of partners, levels and styles. Self starters and independent workers are key factors for success at Prove.
What You Are Accountable For
- Successfully source and close strategic partner agreements
- Independently build and manage your sales pipeline in target partner accounts
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process
- Conduct discovery sessions to clearly understand the partners business strategy, priorities, budget, timing, knowledge of the organizational structure and buying process
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Prove solutions align with the partner prospect’s solution and offerings
- Translate data study results to an executive summary which clearly articulates how Prove met the data study business objectives and create partner specific ROI
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas
- Become a trusted partner selling Prove strategic solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the prospect
- Communicate effectively and forecast accurately Utilize internal resources efficiently and effectively to drive the sales process with clear thought leadership
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership.
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of experience establishing strategic alliances / partnerships
- Strong track record of closing partner deals over $250k in ACV/ARR and quota attainment
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- Must have the ability to tell a compelling business story, deeply understand the prospects business goals and lead a sales process
- Executive presence. Possesses the ability to communicate simply, articulately while exuding confidence and humility
- Experience and relationships with market leading partners
- Knowledge of partner onboarding solutions and fraud prevention solutions
- A self starter. Need to have a roll up your sleeves mentality with an ability to work independently in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Background in digital authentication, cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is required