Pre-Sales Engineer at Smartly.io
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will…
- Develop subject matter expertise in Smartly.io’s offerings, becoming a highly sought out resource for Sales and Customers, particularly in strategic engagements.
- Manage and prioritize your workstream in a cross functional environment with competing demands, balancing internal and external needs. You will execute on multiple projects, track relevant KPIs, and meet well defined objectives and timelines.
- Be proactive and foster supportive partnership with Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Solutions, applying your focus and creativity to make recommendations and support colleagues in getting deals across the finish line.
- Be a strong communicator in person and through emails, phone calls, and presentations. You will create compelling product demonstrations, tailored customer insights and proposals supported by analytics, value propositions, and visual representation of Smartly.io’s impact on client processes.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client implementation and on-boarding, maximizing successful outcomes and seamless transitions to Customer Success.
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams, ensuring that timely client and market feedback is considered and included in the broader product strategy and innovation effort.
- Stay knowledgeable and understand changes in the market, bringing new and innovative approaches to managing social advertising to bear in the Sales process, challenging clients to meet their evolving business needs and demands.
We are definitely looking for you if you have…
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a pre-sales/sales engineering, technical account management, or implementation role
- 2-3 years in an enterprise oriented SaaS company/environmentSolid understanding of advertising technology, especially social media.
- Background in AdTech preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (content & delivery)
- Ability to Travel for meetings, conferences, and events