Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time; constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web.
Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to Dailymotion for their daily fix of compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators which include: CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
Dailymotion is seeking a Programmatic Partnerships Manager to join the Global Partnerships team. You will leverage your experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to develop partnerships with DSPs by focusing on integration and adoption of the Dailymotion exchange. You will act as the SME for assigned platform partners, leading the day to day management and global strategy.
This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growthJob Description
- You will serve as the global lead to a portfolio of DSP partners, responsible for developing the platform strategy to ensure revenue growth, proper delivery while escalating issues and coordinating with the EMEA and APAC local team
- Monitoring and analyzing assigned partners day-to-day activities to identify opportunities / challenges
- Be proactive in understanding partner’s needs, developing custom commercial & technical offers when needed
- Collaborate with both Dailymotion sales and marketing teams as the programmatic subject matter expert
- Provide Product Management team with key market feedback to enhance constantly DM products and advertising solutions
- Be able to multitask and adapt quickly to new potential strategic partnerships opportunities as they come along.
- Responsible and accountable for revenue growth of your programmatic partners’ revenue
- Advising and supporting Dailymotion Sales team in deals activation by facilitating discussions with your DSPs and joining meetings with programmatic agencies and trading desks.
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE..
- Experience working in an adtech company; DSPs or SSP preferred
- Strong ad tech background with a mix of technical (video ad serving, common standards, VAST, VPAID, auction mechanism) and business experience (knowledge of ad tech ecosystem, yielding technologies, agency activation etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills - able to discuss terms with partners under several partnership models (rev share, price/volume guarantees etc.)
- Strategic thinking and ability to play with data
- Ability to articulate business and product needs and proactively propose ideas to increase the revenue
- Collaborative mindset, team-oriented
- Autonomous and proactive with internal teams and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills; highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and contacts within US market at DSPs
- 3 years of experience on a similar position
· Join Dailymotion during a key period of growth and development with multiple key projects being launched from the ground-up to achieve very ambitious goals over the next few years.
· Join a growing team with many processes to improve and projects to implement, with the opportunity to play a key role and bring new ideas to the table!
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible time off; vacation, holidays, sick-leave, etc..
- Fitness club membership
- 100% healthcare coverage starting day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- FULLY stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks!
Feel free to explore Dailymotion culture a little further, please check out:
1./ Our BuiltIn page: https://www.builtinnyc.com/company/dailymotion
2./ Our Recent Global Hackathon in November 2018: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70val9
3./ Welcome to the Jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/dailymotion/team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos to Watch