Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will spend your time in the field establishing new relationships with Primary Care Provider prospects, educating them on our offering, and closing deals. You are joining an organization with a proven business model and robust customer demand, and you will be a core part of aggressively scaling our service to the benefit of patients and Primary Care Providers.
- Cultivate new relationships and foundational trust with Primary Care Providers across a 3-state territory
- Educate Primary Care Providers on our offering, and the benefits to patient care and their practice
- Close Primary Care Sales, and successfully transition the relationship to our Account Management and Implementation teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Primary Care Provider trends and buying patterns; synthesize those learnings into consumable insights for the business strategy, product, and Artificial Intelligence teams
- A deep love of field sales
- A resilience towards rejection; hearing “no” strengthens your resolve, not weakens it
- Demonstrated track record of consistently performing in the top 10% of your sales cohort
- Deep experience and understanding of the Primary Care Market, including having developed and executed commercial strategies around software or services into this market
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, U.S. only
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.