Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Imagen’s Regional Sales Directors are responsible for signing new logo commercial partnerships with Primary Care Providers across the U.S. This role will cultivate new business by generating new leads themselves, as well as inheriting warm leads from an established inside sales pipeline. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of consistent outstanding performance as a salesperson. The ideal candidate will have an insatiable desire to win, and a high degree of personal and team accountability. This role requires travel up to 75% of the time. This role reports into the Co-CEO.
- Successfully cultivate and acquire new Primary Care customers through a complex, consultative sales process.
- Develop and leverage a range of sales strategies to support a diverse range of customer types and decision-making environments.
- Become an expert on the business models of Imagen and its customers, positioning you as a strong consultative sales leader to our prospective customers.
- Gather and synthesize market intelligence in support of improving product, sales, marketing, and other related functions.
Who You Are
- Track record of routinely achieving top 10% in your field sales cohorts; consistent President’s Club member
- You have succeeded in developing and executing strategies to sell into complex enterprise healthcare environments that require a deep knowledge of your product and industry to successfully serve in a consultative capacity.
- You have a strong command of sales best-practices, and have been tested in zero-defect environments that demand excellence.
- You will not stop until you succeed -- you are motivated by aligning the goals of the customer and Imagen for the win.
- You take ownership in the success you’ve created and the opportunities you missed. You constantly strive to get better at your craft by analyzing both the wins and the losses.
- Passionate and skilled in generating net-new sales
- At least 5 years of healthcare sales experience
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that the position may not be performed remotely from the State of Colorado.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.