Regional Sales Manager at OwnBackup
Regional Sales Manager - SMB Business
As an SMB Regional Sales Manager you will be managing, developing and leading a team of Sales Executives in the SMB market (defined as up to 500 employees). You will participate and lead in prospect meetings as well as all aspects of the sales process. You are responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on sales process. In this role, you will report on sales activity and forecast to Regional VP. This is an energetic, high transactional and process driven atmosphere with string team culture.
The team you lead here will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. The mentoring and guidance you provide will be the building block for your AE’s future successful sales career. You are strong in client engagement, able to quickly determine/identify the need for OwnBackup solutions for your prospects environments.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1 to 2+ years sales management experience, preferably in SaaS, software technology
- Experience hiring, training and managing successful quota bearing Account Executives
- Ability to analyze sales statistics
- Proven track record of successful sales, exceeding goals and quotas
- Demonstrates solid organization skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven track record of building sales team strategy and accurate forecasting of revenue projections
- Ability to access high-level decision makers and sell enterprise level solutions
- Ability to understand customer’s unique needs and tailor OwnBackup solutions to meet those needs