Regional Vice President, Sales at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is seeking a dynamic, highly-motivated Regional Vice President Sales in New York to run the East US Sales team. You will be responsible for leading a team that’s generating new business with advertisers and agencies. As the leader of Integral Ad Science’s East Region Sales team, you’ll play an integral role in the sales process, helping drive account revenue while optimizing the team’s performance. You’ll also help shape the overall sales strategy by accurately forecasting sales pipelines and leveraging metrics to help the team succeed, while maintaining a high level of product knowledge for all IAS solutions and products.
- Manage and grow a high performing sales team
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Discover and develop new business and revenue opportunities
- Work closely with Account Management team to ensure retention and up-sell of client base
- Work with internal departments like Product, Marketing, Sales and Professional Services to help support the growth and direction of Integral’s products
- Be a thought leader for the company, and have a finger on the pulse of the industry. Share insights in terms of product enhancements, changes, new offerings, and strategy to shape the direction of the business.
- 10+ years ad tech/digital media sales experience selling directly to senior marketers within brands and client-direct, with 3+ years in a managerial role with a proven ability to hire, lead and develop sellers
- Deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, and an understanding of ad fraud, viewability and analytics technology and what problems advertisers are trying to solve. Mobile and video experience is a plus.
- Strong contacts and relationships within the advertiser and agency community in the East
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results driven, team-oriented environment
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals, work well in a team environment, and thrives in fast-paced, demanding and challenging environment (while having fun!)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.