Sales Channel Analyst (Ecommerce) at Peloton
The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton uses data and analytics to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of 2 functional areas: Revenue Planning and Sales Channel Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a thoughtful, curious and ambitious professional to join the Sales Channel Analytics team, with a focus on ecommerce. The sales analyst will utilize data to drive actionable insights that enhance the productivity of Peloton’s ecommerce sales channel, including visibility into traffic sources, visitor behaviors, and web funnel metrics. This role involves collaboration across the Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance and Data Science teams. The successful candidate would be just as comfortable spending hours analyzing data as they would be having an impactful conversation about the business implications of that analysis with senior stakeholders.
- Partner with the revenue planning team to build and maintain robust sales forecasts along with KPI measurement and tracking
- Analyze actual monthly, weekly performance and identify key drivers behind variances in sales and budgets
- Develop and maintain operational KPI dashboards in Looker
- Serve as key owner of insights and disseminate reports, findings, and dashboards across the organization
- Strategize on methodologies to address and answer complex decisions through analytics
- Partner with LOB managers to help them better understand their businesses and identify opportunities for improvement
- BA/BS degree in an analytical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working in an analytics function in direct-to-consumer business with both ecommerce and retail sales channels
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel, Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with reporting and data visualization capabilities in Looker and Salesforce. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail; thrives in ambiguity and develops novel approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and business stakeholders
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.