At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
The sales team at Justworks is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. As a Sales Development Associate, you are someone who is enthusiastic about learning the fundamentals of sales, finding qualified prospects and helping line up big-ticket accounts with a huge opportunity for growth into an Account Executive role.What You'll Do
- Leverage outbound lead campaigns including cold calling, email, and social media to qualify potential B2B sales prospects.
- Use Salesforce and other sales tools, build prospect lists, craft outbound messaging, and sharing results with the larger sales team.
- Help break into new Justworks expansion markets.
- Initiate sales conversations with key decision makers at target companies.
- Develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Justworks platform, industry trends, and competition.
- Have a great time in a hard-working yet casual environment!
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience and/or internships
- Experience in some type of lead generation capacity and proficiency in Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, managing, and qualifying prospects.
- Love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- Excited to build a long-term sales career.
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment