Sales Development Representative
- Partner with sales leadership across the globe to help fill their pipeline with qualified leads
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns
- Build the revenue pipeline of a national, profitable, high-growth start-up that’s transforming a $12 trillion asset class
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers through creative marketing and outreach campaigns
- Hit monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Responsible for understanding VTS product offerings and competitive issues
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
- Successful sales team members possess innate instincts for process, organization, proactive decision-making and follow-through
- A proven track record in a revenue-generating or lead generation role is a plus
- Prior experience in commercial real estate (ownership or brokerage sides), financial products or SaaS sales, tend to make for a strong candidate
- Experience: 1 year of corporate experience (CRE or Sales experience is a bonus)
We take care of you!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity.
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits.
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company.
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks.
- VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.