Sales Development Representative
Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit with an unbreakable mentality? Are you a Sales Hunter?
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering those people to get the job done, and making sure our people have a whole lot of fun along the way.
If you have been a top performing SDR and are looking for the opportunity to sell a hot product with unlimited income potential and merit-based promotions, we are interested in speaking with you!
What do we expect from you?
As a Sales Development Representative, you are energetic, motivated, and articulate.
You’re a tenacious hunter with a proven track record for helping to kick-start SaaS deals. Intelligent, quick-witted, and persistent, you understand how to quickly match a customer’s needs with a product’s value proposition. You take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect.
As our Sales Development Rep, you will work closely with the Account Executives and our Marketing team to carry out the game plan for small and medium businesses and enterprises/corporations accounts. Your job will be to make the initial contact, educate the customer on our capabilities, and get them excited about our solution with the final goal of arranging qualified meetings.
Your day-to-day here
- You will passionately advocate how technology can eliminate piracy and online counterfeit
- You will create a fantastic first impression with prospects, while helping to build our pipeline
- You teach first so we can sell effectively later
- You will help create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- You will make several calls per day, sending emails, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects
- Working experience in a similar role (inside sales representative, sales executive, etc)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, think strategically, and is good at tactical execution
- Passion for technology
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Work under pressure (high growth company)
- Fluent/Native English
- Proven successful track record of crushing quotas.
Nice to have - They’re not necessary, but if you’ve got them we won’t complain!
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital or tech/software industry
- Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property and Brand protection
What we offer
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best you can!
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with the best people
- Subsidized health insurance
- Special discounts for a Gym membership and a variety of other local services in NYC
- Paid vacation: 15 business days
What's Red Points all about?
At Red Points, you'll have the opportunity to work for a highly efficient leadership team led by an impressive female CEO. The company was founded in 2012 in Barcelona and has since received global recognition for its SaaS model. Red Points boasts a technology product that protects trademarks and combines a strategic business model with a team of experts.