Sales Development Representative
Vimeo is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will prospect and qualify potential customers for Vimeo’s Sales Team, building trust and rapport that results in qualified leads. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and Vimeo, and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining new business opportunities, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities. This role will be a part of a team that is expanding Vimeo’s livestreaming and OTT enterprise SaaS business.
What you’ll do:
- Meet or exceed monthly goals to maximize deal flow by either qualifying inbound inquiries or leading outbound prospecting initiatives via emails, calls, and meetings
- Prospect for new business by developing an ideal customer profile, then researching and contacting companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership
- Take initiative to help the marketing team convert their efforts into business opportunities
Skills and knowledge you possess:
- Prior experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Knack for building relationships with potential customers, understanding their environment, and introducing new concepts to solve their problems
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent Vimeo and our products with a high degree of professionalism
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.