Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. Candidates must have proven experience prospecting for new business. The ideal candidate has an early track record of success, is comfortable speaking about a technical product, and is eager to build a career in sales.
- Generating qualified sales meetings for senior sales reps
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Prospecting on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator
- Identifying the needs of prospective clients
- Setting up the sales team for success on your accounts
- Meticulously tracking your work
- Proven experience in a sales role - minimum 12 months
- Comfortable cold calling & approaching strangers at a conference
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM system
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.