Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. Candidates must have proven experience prospecting for new business. The ideal candidate has an early track record of success, is comfortable speaking about a technical product, and is eager to build a career in sales.
- Generating qualified sales meetings for senior sales reps
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Prospecting on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator
- Identifying the needs of prospective clients
- Setting up the sales team for success on your accounts
- Meticulously tracking your work
- Proven experience in a sales role - minimum 12 months
- Comfortable cold calling & approaching strangers at a conference
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM system
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!