Sales Enablement Manager - Platform at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You’re passionate about what business objectives a product can fulfill. You understand the importance of supporting clients in meeting their compliance obligations. You possess a strong familiarity with payroll, HR, and client management and are ready to leverage these skills in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Sales Enablement Manager specializing in the Justworks Platform, you will help educate prospects and the sales team about various features of our platform and services (e.g., payroll and related tax filings, time and attendance, HRIS, HR and compliance support, and providing access to workers’ compensation insurance). You will work closely with the Sales team in engaging and interfacing with prospects to ensure that our Account Executives and prospects have the right information when making decisions. Your role will involve a combination of hands-on training of Account Executives as they ramp and become familiar with our platform and services and relationship management where you will learn valuable skills.Your Success ProfileWhat You Will Work On
- Participate in Justworks prospect presentations and strategy discussions as needed
- Communicate new product releases and process updates to the revenue teams
- Update sales support documentation in our knowledge management system as needed
- Monitor and work with training team to update training materials in our learning management system
- Conduct trainings around the platform as needed
- Represent the sales organization in cross functional initiatives that impact new business acquisition
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
- Help educate others on the Justworks platform
- Serve as a liaison between Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to inform feature enhancements and development of collateral
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
As a Sales Enablement Manager, how results are achieved is paramount for your success and ultimately result in our success as an organization. In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes are anchored in the following competencies:
- Good judgement - the exercise of critical thinking, analyzing and assessing problems and implications, identifying patterns, making connections of underlying issues, understanding risks and developing mitigation strategies, and taking ownership of the outcome.
- Detail-oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Foundational sales knowledge - the specific set of sales skills (prospecting, cold calling, nurturing, engaging, presenting, negotiating, closing etc) and knowledge (product, markets, trends, business etc) a salesperson possesses to enact the exchange of value between a buyer and the vendor.
- Results-driven - consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Clear communication - the ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills to gain understanding.
In addition, all Justworkers focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as COGIS. It stands for:
- Camaraderie - Day to day you can be seen working together toward a higher purpose. You like to have fun. You’re an active listener, treat people respectfully, and have a strong desire to know and help others.
- Openness - Your default is to be open. You're willing to share information, understand other perspectives, and consider new possibilities. You’re curious, ask open questions, and are receptive to thoughts and feedback from others.
- Grit - You demonstrate grit by having the courage to commit and persevere. You’re committed, earnest, and dive in to get the job done well with a positive attitude.
- Integrity - Simply put, do what you say and say what you'll do. You’re honest and forthright, have a strong moral compass, and strive to match your words with your actions while leading by example.
- Simplicity - Be like Einstein: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”
- Minimum of 3 years in a client facing role working cross functionally
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or sales enablement
- You are able to take complex things and explain them in an easy to understand and coherent manner
- You are analytical and use data to support your position
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities
- High emotional intelligence
- Experience in payroll and HRIS preferred but not required
- PEO experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Proficient to advanced in G-Suite, Powerpoint or Keynote and Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce, Gong and JIRA preferred
Please note: Justworks requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated within six weeks of their hire date as a condition of employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation. For additional information on our policy, please click here.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment