Sales Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.The job
This is an opportunity for a Sales Manager to directly impact and move Justworks forward in our success as we expand our user-base and continue to grow the business. As a Sales Manager you are a natural leader who knows how to motivate and maintain a high performing team while being positive and enthusiastic. You have a strong track record of exceeding results and iterating to improve. It truly excites you to grow a business and solve real problems.What you'll do
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- 3-5 year in a sales representative role
- 2+ years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting experience is a plus
- You love data - you only make decisions that are backed up by the numbers
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Familiarity with data analysts and reporting - you know Excel forward and back
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.