What you will be doing:
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s mobile offering with agencies through client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales.
- This role combines new business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth.
- Assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing effort against key decision makers across large holding companies, as well as their internal business partners and agencies.Handle sales and account team escalations and client escalations as needed.
- You have at least 5 years experience in online advertising technology sales (video / programmatic / mobile).
- You have a wide range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies.
- A high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- You have an eagerness to work in a start-up team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You are an educator and business consultant – connecting with clients to maximize their potential and relationship.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly.
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision).
- Life assurance plan.
- Commuter benefits.
- Subsidised gym membership through GymPass.
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks.