Sales Manager/Director at Flatiron Health
We're looking for a Sales Manager/Director to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Sales Team to sell our revenue cycle management service alongside the OncoCloud™ suite of products and services to clinicians and administrators. This role will drive sales excellence and quota attainment for all areas. As a Sales Manager/Director, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the Flatiron business and our overall operational objectives.
This job requires consultative selling skills, strong communication skills and ability to tell a compelling story to all levels of our client’s organizations, adherence to and participation in the improvement of our sales process, client management and organizational skills, and operational discipline. Being a mission-driven company, the individual should share our passion for tackling one of the most complex medical and technological challenges of our time. We are looking for sales leaders who are excited about changing the world of oncology and healthcare. In addition, you'll also:
- Understand the nuanced value proposition of our revenue cycle service offering and lead a consultative sale of that service line, Develop a deep knowledge of all Flatiron products and services to create customized sales plans.
- Develop strong client and internal relationships to identify and create new and expanded business opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the subject matter experts at Flatiron during the sales process to match customer needs and expectations. Proactive communications with the allied teams is key to the position’s success.
- Demonstrate initiative by engaging in ongoing professional development, maintaining close ties with healthcare groups and industry trends, and deepening knowledge of the competitive landscape to better position our solutions in the marketplace.
- Continuously gather information, analyze and develop strategies concerning client and prospective client business dynamics, including stakeholder management and mapping.
- Create and deliver customized, strategic presentations and proposals.
- Lead complex negotiations to get to yes.
- Actively collaborate with Marketing and Product Marketing to develop customized marketing plans or targets.
This role reports into the Vice President Sales and Service. The territory for this role is to be determined, but will include oncology clinics and cancer centers across the US.Who You Are
You're a motivated, experienced sales executive with 5+ years of experience selling a healthcare service offering. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- 5+ years of experience selling a revenue cycle management offering, EHR, or services based consulting to independent medical practices, preferably in oncology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Bonus points for experience working in the oncology healthcare services area and/or oncology sales.
- Demonstrated track record of sales achievement in previous roles.
- Relevant experience in a prospect facing role, including owning accounts at the C-Suite level.
- Relevant understanding of sales project management, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed sales plans, and organize cross-functional efforts.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal customer-facing teams as part of the sales process.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multitask effectively.
- Passion for our mission to “improve treatment and accelerate research”.
- Willingness to travel 50-70%
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.