Sales Operations and Talent Recruitment Manager
Northspyre is looking for a Sales Operations and Talent Recruitment Manager to join our fast-growing, venture-backed start-up team. This is an opportunity to empower customers in an old-school industry (real estate) with new technologies that can transform the way they manage projects.
Northspyre a cloud-based software solution for modern real estate owners, developers and their representatives. We automate tedious tasks to give a productivity boost to real estate professionals while aggregating and analyzing data, so real estate owners and builders can make smarter, faster decisions.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of real estate, technology and business professionals who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a self-starter that is driven, strategic, and professional to help power the growth of Northspyre. You would be working across functional team with sales, marketing and operations.
1) to work with the sales and finance team on their metrics, planning, and analysis of data/strategy to increase sales team performance, revenue predictability, and best practices by reviewing data in the CRM.
2) act as a hiring manger across the Northspyre organization to scale the team according to the finance team growth projections and needs. This would entail creating a talent acquisition strategy, interviewing promising candidates, and aligning our hiring to proactively meet the needs of the sales team and other teams within Northspyre.
This role has growth and promotion opportunities in sales operations, finance and general operations aspects of the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- 2-5 years of experience
- Must be highly analytical, process oriented, collaborative and creative
- Must be intrinsically motivated, cannot require constant support/supervision
- Must be able to work successfully with team members in multiple locations
- Must be able to function independently, as a team member and as a leader depending upon the circumstances
- Must be dedicated to helping to improve sales processes and outcomes
- Must be able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks of varying complexity and priority
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to share complex topics clearly, concisely, effectively and professionally
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel