Sales Operations Associate
Sales Operations Associate: Job Description
The mission for the Sales Operations Associate is to maintain all of the operational processes associated with Sales on the Partnerships Team. The Sales Operations Associate will work with our Sales Operations Lead to implement these operational processes from beginning to end. Our target market includes hospitals, physician groups, laboratory companies, payers, etc.
We look for candidates who are tight operators, highly analytical, detail oriented and organized. Candidates must be comfortable running processes in a high-growth environment.
- Implement project plans to meet assigned deadlines.
- Work with our Sales Operations Lead to manage key stakeholders within the organization to ensure necessary parties are aware of status of projects.
- Maintain our current Sales Operations technology (Salesforce).
- Improve efficiency through automation.
Reporting and Analysis
- Report Sales Operations updates to the Partnerships team Leadership.
- Analyze Sales Operations data to find problem areas, spaces for improvement in our processes, etc.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience (sales operations, analytics) preferably in a high growth / startup environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Prior Healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.