Sales Operations Lead at Cedar
Sales Operations Lead: Job Description
The mission for the Sales Operations Lead is to develop and maintain all operational processes associated with Sales in the Partnerships Team. The Sales Operations Lead will own these operational processes from beginning to end - this includes iterating on what exists, while perceiving gaps with what doesn’t exist, and developing solutions to address those gaps. Our target market includes hospitals, physician groups, laboratory companies, payers, etc.
We look for candidates who are exceptional strategic thinkers and problem solvers. Candidates must be comfortable developing and running processes in a high-growth work environment. Additionally, candidates should be analytically savvy, ensuring operational efficiency gains based on data driven solutions.
Process Design and Improvement:
- Work with Partnerships Team leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Design, propose and implement improvements to maximize operational efficiency.
Project / Process Management
- Manage Sales Operations Associates or Analysts to implement Sales Operations processes.
- Manage key stakeholders within the organization to ensure necessary parties are aware of status of projects.
- Maintain, build out, and improve our current Sales Operations technology (Salesforce).
- Improve efficiency through automation.
Reporting and Analysis
- Prioritize sales initiatives based on expected business impact through sales data analytics.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience (sales operations / strategy, project management, analytics) preferably in a high growth / startup environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.
- Prior Healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic environment
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart and engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.