Sales Operations Manager
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
Developing strong partnerships with health payers and systems is critical to achieving our vision that every person with mental health conditions gets the care they need.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer (CGO), the Sales Operations Manager will play a key role in growing our business by optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of revenue-generating activities. As the Sales Ops Specialist, you will tackle business challenges that require strategic thinking in order to provide strong pipeline management, robust analytics, and scalable reporting infrastructure. At Quartet, you will work in a collaborative environment with teammates from various areas of the organization and gain exposure to senior leadership. You will leverage data-driven insights and design processes to streamline the sales cycle and support customer acquisition and retention, ultimately driving revenue growth.
Empowered by your work, our BD team will be equipped to accelerate the deal cycle, pursue more leads, and close more deals. Most importantly, your work will advance our mission of delivering technology and services that improve the lives of people with mental health conditions.
- Track weekly pipeline progress and lead regular pipeline review meetings for 30+ stakeholders
- Partner with the CGO and Finance team to model our revenue forecast and provide data-driven insights to our leadership team and board
- Enhance Salesforce capabilities for BD, developing reports and dashboards that optimize campaign management and knowledge sharing
- Develop infrastructure in Salesforce that accounts for our activity across a multi-stakeholder ecosystem (e.g., insurance companies, health systems, primary care physicians)
- Leverage data analytics to recommend process improvements, both external and internal, that will increase sales effectiveness and drive revenue
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to create more efficiencies of scale
- Design strategies to improve lead generation
- Manage internal tools that drive revenue activity
- 4+ years work experience; experience in the healthcare industry required
- Minimum 2 years working in sales operations with Salesforce; experience in enterprise sales preferred
- Ability to align and influence different teams and levels of leadership
- Enjoys thinking both strategically and tactically; can solve for the big picture while executing
- against what needs to be done
- Communication skills and confidence required to present solutions to senior leadership
- Ambitious self-starter and appetite to learn in a collaborative, fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.