Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
At OwnBackup, Sales Operations supports, enables, and drives the entire sales organization to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. We do that by designing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing the processes, data, and tools that support the sales team. The team consists of three sub-teams: Analytics/Strategy (Strategy), Field Enablement (Effectiveness), and Go-to-Market Operations (Execution).
OwnBackup is seeking a Sales Operations Senior Manager (Sales/Data Automation) to build and scale a sales and data automation function within the Sales Operations team. Part operator, part product manager, part business analyst, this role’s mission is to increase sales productivity by eliminating manual work and making our first and third-party data as actionable as possible. Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, this person will play a key role in supporting the Sales organization by defining and optimizing sales processes and policies, creating detailed requirements and working in strong partnership with Systems to deliver scalable automation solutions. To be successful in this role, you will possess exceptional analytical, technical, communication and interpersonal skills.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Be the go-to person to transform the Sales organization’s business needs into high-quality, scalable, systems-driven processes that help drive OwnBackup’s hyper-growth.
- Intimately understand how the field uses SFDC to facilitate their day-to-day, proactively discover gaps and automation opportunities based on that understanding, then work with the Systems team to help scope and roll-out improvements.
- Manage field-facing productivity applications integrated into SFDC.
- Manage our Account and Contact data quality program spanning:
- Data Governance permissions and processes
- Establishing and maintaining a cadence of adding ICP companies within our addressable market into our SFDC instance
- Establishing and maintaining data enrichment processes to ensure company firmographic and person-level data is updated and accurate
- Operationalize third-party data such as Intent and job changes to help directly increase prospecting productivity and pipeline generation.
- Oversee our data architecture across the revenue tech stack to ensure we have the most actionable visibility into business performance as possible.
- 4+ years client services or operations experience
- Experience as an operations professional with a background in internal tooling/systems and process development, with a clear focus on high-volume Sales tactics
- SaaS experience a plus
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM and customization, beyond standard “out-of-the-box” implementations
- Ability to understand sales as a customer, gather needs, analyze existing practices, recommend optimization and implement new processes that uplevel the Inside Sales teams
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate must work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.