Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
At OwnBackup, Sales Operations supports, enables, and drives the entire sales organization to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. We do that by designing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing the processes, data, and tools that support the sales team. The team consists of three sub-teams: Analytics/Strategy (Strategy), Field Enablement (Effectiveness), and Go-to-Market Operations (Execution).
The Sales Operations Senior Manager role will be the primary Sales Ops business partner for the Americas Sales team. Reporting into the VP of Sales Operations, this person will work closely with Americas Sales leadership to improve sales performance by solving problems, implementing new reporting and planning solutions, creating operational efficiencies, and delivering successfully against high organizational standards. This is a critical role in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with extensive knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales and sales development processes, as well as fluency with SFDC and other critical applications in the Operations tech stack. Strong business acumen, project management skills and process orientation are a must.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Create, implement and enforce all standard operating procedures and rules of engagement across the sales organization.
- Partner with sales leadership to help identify key areas for process improvement that will drive sales efficacy and productivity improvements
- Develop and track all operational KPIs and extract key insights that will deliver against company performance standards and objectives.
- Oversee all daily operational reporting, escalating as needed to address areas of concern
- Prepare materials and reports for consumption by senior management and board
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend workflow solutions
- Oversee territory management (new territory carve-outs, territory changes, territory assignments w/n SFDC, etc.)
- Manage and support Americas forecasting, pipeline analysis, annual planning, and sales cadence.
- Business owner of some productivity applications in our Sales tech stack.
- 4+ years experience in maintaining Salesforce for a sales/business development team required
- 4+ years client services or operations experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Analytical mindset and recognized competency for in-depth analysis and modeling
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Strong ability to use data to understand workflows and assess operational effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and functional peers
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate must work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.