Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The Ocrolus enterprise sales team is growing rapidly. To keep up with that growth, we are looking for our first full time sales manager. Candidates will be responsible for growing, training, and managing a team of junior sales reps, driving consistent performance across their team through both strong coaching and clear accountability. The role is not quota-carrying; the sales manager will be responsible for each team member hitting their own targets. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience supervising sales reps or sales development reps working on enterprise (long cycle) deals, has previously designed and run sales training curricula, and is excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Consistently hitting team sales goals through effective management
- Shaping the culture of the sales organization to create a winning environment for our team
- Hiring new junior sales reps
- Designing and implementing an effective sales training program for the entire Ocrolus sales organization
- Regular 1:1 coaching, ongoing training, and quarterly formal reviews for junior sales reps on your team
- Identifying opportunities to make selling faster and easier: systems, processes, and sales support tools
- Ensuring accurate pipeline reporting and activity tracking in CRM system for all team members
- Supporting the Director of Sales and CEO on important sales team projects
- Minimum 2 years experience as a sales manager for reps or junior reps selling software or data products; minimum 5 years combined experience in sales and sales management roles
- Demonstrable, quantified success in past roles
- Experience training junior enterprise sales reps or SDRs
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills; able to handle difficult conversations, work across departments, and act as a leader in the organization
- Organized and systematic approach to management
- Self-motivated and disciplined; a "can-do" attitude; excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working at or with startups
- Technical background or experience selling technical products
- Seasoned sales curriculum designer & builder
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description