Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. We are looking for someone to support Sales Operations team in development requests, CRM maintenance, manage sales enablement tool support, marketing tool support, and data hygiene.
As Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst, you’ll be supporting the Sales Operations team maintaining and enhancing our CRM and administering our sales enablement tools. You’ll be responsible for supporting multiple departments in the areas of application configuration using native in-app development frameworks, enhancing and creating divisional reports, and collaborating with various business leads to implement work stream optimizations. You should be comfortable with assembling business requirements, documenting workflows, hands-on configuration and troubleshooting issues.
- Create automation in Salesforce using tools like workflow, process builder, and flows processes
- Identify core operational issues and propose new work streams, application solutions, and process improvements for core business units
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Analyze processes and recommend more efficient paths for the sales and client success team
- Collaborate with team to design improvements to UI, reporting and business processes
- Modify and scale existing processes to support more users and new business requirements
- Develop and implement operational efficiencies that increase the sales team’s output and contribute to the company’s bottom line
- Own Sales Enablement tools and Contract Management Systems, managing licenses, renewals, access, support and troubleshooting user issues
- Responsible for data hygiene, and maintaining data accuracy and integrity through merging duplicate leads and performing mass uploads and updates of data
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Partner with Sales Operations Manager to prep new employees for onboarding as well as maintain and update process documentation
- At least 5 years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Experience working in SAAS industry prefered
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce’s automation capabilities and best practices, including workflow, visual workflow, process builder, and order of operations
- Exceptional problem solving skills with a strong drive to seek resolution to issues
- An obsession with data quality, accuracy and standardization
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Project management experience a plus
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited University
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation reimbursement
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.