Salesforce Administrator at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your impact on our mission:
You will be part of a high-caliber team of Salesforce professionals, helping to support an ever growing and innovative company. Given the depth of Salesforce integration across Zocdoc, you will collaborate with stakeholders across every department to ensure they have the right tools at hand to stay productive and successful.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Want to join a growing team of Salesforce professionals who are dedicated to moving our platform forward with the latest that Salesforce has to offer
- Are looking to demonstrate your Salesforce skills and take them to the next level
- Like the fast pace of front line of support as well as the measured pace of solution design
- Are curious and always ready to learn
Your day-to-day is…
- Administering and building out solutions on the Sales cloud and Service cloud to support evolving business processes
- Administering and building solutions on a suite of tools that integrate with Salesforce, such as ChiliPiper, FormAssembly, CPQ, and more
- Meeting with stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions
- Building and optimizing reports and dashboards
- Identifying tech debt to keep the org clean and ready for fast innovation
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 2+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.