Salesforce Analyst at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
We are looking for a driven Salesforce Analyst who has a deep understanding of Salesforce platform architecture and capabilities. This is a very exciting opportunity for an independent and innovative self starter to join Riskified as our first US based Salesforce point of contact and subject matter expert.
In this role, you’ll be supporting users at all levels of the organization across our various teams including Sales & Growth, Account Management, Marketing, Finance, Integrations, Legal and more by handling ongoing requests and taking ownership of building efficient and valuable solutions that suit Riskified’s growth and business needs. You’ll be working alongside our growing global team of Salesforce professionals and reporting to our CRM Team Lead in Tel Aviv.What You'll Be Doing
- Take part in cross-organizational projects to increase the efficiency of various company functions: Growth, Account Management, Partner Relations, Customer Success, Marketing, and more.
- Work closely with our global business teams, providing system support, gathering feedback and understanding the different needs of each team.
- Problem-solving by finding creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Execute implementation tasks such as configuration, automation, data assessment, and data fixing.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for other than practical training, without any Visa sponsorship (including OPT Visas)
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce - you should have vast knowledge of Salesforce (design, configuration, administration) including custom objects, custom fields, workflows, flows, process builder and validation rules
- Proficiency with Visualforce Pages, Lightning and Apex Code
- Experience with a global company, including supporting teams in remote sites
- Strong business processes orientation, experience with SaaS sales and service cycles
- Strong hands-on experience, with a proven impact on a business group’s performance
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end, simultaneously and under tight schedules
- Familiarity with different organizations’ implementation and usage of Salesforce
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Salesforce certification preferred
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.