monday.com is looking for a motivated Scale Customer Success Manager to join our dynamic team in New York.
The Scale CSM is an exciting new role at monday.com. Scale CSM’s work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact objectives, or by running 1 to many success programs to impact target customer groups. We use robust customer data to help to identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of monday.com.
Part consultant, project manager, and product expert, our Scale Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team collaboration and communication and be successful with monday.com.
About The Role:
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Personally manage around 2 million dollars in ARR, roughly 150 accounts
- Engage 1:1 with targeted customers at key points in the customer journey to ensure adoption of monday.com
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as creating email campaigns, custom trainings/webinars, new collateral, and hosting office hours
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes
- High prioritization skills and process orientation
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.