Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
As Manager of Sales Development, you’ll be responsible for the enablement and success of your team including monitoring and driving attainment of monthly and quarterly targets. As a Manager you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser focused and hands-on with your team.
Our Manager of Sales Development will oversee the growth and continued success of a best-in-class Global SDR Team, located across US and EMEA. This person will report to the Global Director of Sales Development.
- Manage, coach, and lead a best-in-class SDR team located across US and EMEA
- Hire, onboard, and train new team members to ensure successful ramp
- Partner closely with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Channel/Partner, and Sales Operations to understand critical needs and gaps, building plans to prioritize and address key business requirements.
- Develop team’s professional skill sets to help them grow within their career and exceed expectations
- Conduct onboarding and ongoing trainings to improve individual and team performance
- Identify, analyze, and report on KPIs to sales and leadership teams while strategically making adjustments
- Work with various groups across the company to improve process and drive strategy that generates pipeline and revenue for the company
- 1-2 years of leadership experience, specifically with hiring, building and enabling high-functioning teams
- 2+ years of experience in the SaaS Enterprise space, ideally in a quota-carrying role
- Strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple large scale projects across the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations/slides
- Great interpersonal skills - able to work with others both internally and externally
- Experience providing feedback as a coach/mentor
- Experience with sales development tool stack - (Ex: Salesloft, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn etc.)
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and build improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Experience with MEDDIC Sales Methodology preferred
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.