Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
Your impact on our mission
This SDR Manager will oversee our first fully remote SDR team. You’ll act as the designated coach to 10-15 remote Sales Development Representatives who work on growing our nationwide provider base. In addition, you will work with Senior Sales Management to develop and help implement strategies that drive top of funnel results in a remote environment. While your team is permanently remote, this will be an in office position when the office re-opens.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are...
- Driven to mentor and guide those who are early in their sales career
- Data driven in your decision making
- Passionate about motivating others to succeed
- Determined to create a positive remote work culture
Your day to day...
- Building and managing a sales team to execute against Zocdoc’s local provider growth strategy
- Focus on coaching and salesforce to identify strengths, opportunities, and trends in your team’s performance
- Communicating constantly with your remote team and helping them build relationships across the sale organization
- Contributing to projects related to training, script creation, and process improvements
- Collaborating with other sales leaders and consistently reporting data
You’ll be successful if...
- You have 1 year or more in a dedicated sales management role in a SAAS (this is a must)
- 2+ years in an outbound inside sales environment, ideally with experience as an SDR
- Experience overseeing remote employees/teams is a plus
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care for employees
- Parental leave
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.