Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
We're looking to add to our Super Enterprise Business Development team. This is a great opportunity to join an established FinTech startup and begin, or continue, a career in business development at an industry-leading enterprise SaaS company focused on eCommerce fraud prevention software.
This is not your typical Business Development opportunity. At Riskified, you’ll be generating and nurturing leads with enterprise and Fortune 500 companies globally through creative and strategic research as well as networking events. We also work in a very open and collaborative environment and love people who bring their ideas and ambition with them every day - it’s something we value being able to share with one another.
You'll be successful on our Business Development team if you're able to identify a target’s needs and the decision-makers and then tailor their outreach accordingly. More than anything, we are seeking bright, driven people to join us to help drive revenue and make a direct impact on Riskified’s growth. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist and solve those problems, plus you're naturally competitive and curious, we’d love to meet you!What You'll Be Doing
- Generate quality sales opportunities through proactive, strategic prospecting and networking
- Research industries and companies to find the best targets, then develop and nurture relationships with people at those target companies through a variety of mediums
- Identify prospects’ key questions and pain points and translate those for the marketing team to inform content creation
- Apply proven sales approaches and techniques developed internally at Riskified
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other virtual events
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to quickly understand Riskified and its place within the payments and eCommerce technology space
- While sales experience is not necessarily required, sales oriented and highly self motivated and adaptable individuals are most successful in this role. In other words, be prepared to tell us why sales and lead generation is what you’re passionate about
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced sales environment
- Attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 800+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote (3 days per week) and in-office (2 days per week) for all our team members.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.