Senior Enterprise Sales Executive at CompStak
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:29 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve partnered with thousands of brokers across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model to create the foremost lease and sale transaction data and analytics platform in the world. CompStak is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 60 employees in the US and continues to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $20m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have a regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Learn more at compstak.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CompStak is seeking a self-starter who communicates an inspired vision and can win over colleagues and customers alike with your expressive negotiation skills. You are a curious, confident leader, always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions. You are known for your resilience and strategic operating skills, and you're constantly on the watch for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration. Additionally, you have the ability and drive to build your own book of business, and to sell our CRE Data Platform services while working tightly with the team to establish a strong business plan.
- Adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with customers, proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer, and conveying a firm understanding of the customer's business and political drivers
- Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, industry, and organizational data to accurately diagnose customers' business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans
- Understanding how CRE Data is being adopted by the prospect and where they translate into business efficiencies or topline revenue
- Ability to forecast revenue in identified territories with predictable accuracy
- Building a book of business to expand with green field opportunity and targeting strategic-named accounts to source new business growth
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment
- 5+ years of experience in direct SaaS sales (PropTech sales experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1.5M+
- Sold into Commercial Real Estate C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Travel percentage: As required
- Industry experience in SaaS, Commercial Real Estate or PropTech a huge plus
How You'll Be Paid:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards your success, as well as the success of the company as a whole.
- In short, it's: Salary + commission + equity + health + dental + 401(k) + lots of perks
Why Work at CompStak:
- We're consistently at the top of Crain's Best Places to Work List
- High commission structure with uncapped commissions
- Backed by world-leading investors, including Canaan Partners, Moody's Corporation, RealPage, DMGT, 500 Startups and Founder Collective
- Interesting and innovative work
- No bureaucracy
- Unlimited opportunities to grow
- Unlimited PTO
- Stocked kitchen, cold brew keg, and dedicated drink fridges
- Health, Dental, Commuter Benefits + Gym Discounts and Citibike Membership
An Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V
Read Full Job Description