Senior Enterprise Sales Manager, Remote at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting September 13 until the end of the year, our hybrid model will consist of two encouraged in-office days (Wednesday & Thursday); there will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for driving strategy, executing sales activities with large healthcare organizations, and developing talent to achieve company objectives and key results. You’ll lead a team of individuals from diverse backgrounds, managing managers and senior level sales professionals. You understand the complexities of the business, how it fits into key company goals, and impact the teams’ performance both strategically and tactically. You’re passionate about creating efficient processes while also introducing new innovative workflows to advance the team.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A leader, not a manager. You believe in building relationships, developing talent, and building a culture of accountability
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love all things sales, and sales leadership.
- Passionate about the intersection of healthcare, sales, and technology
- Motivated by data. You understand that a strong data and reporting infrastructure helps inform strategy, process and coaching
- Excited about Enterprise Sales. Solving complex problems to align Zocdoc’s service with the needs of high value customers
- Strong communicator. You believe in keeping your team and stakeholders in the loop because you know multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
Your day to day is…
- Leading and coaching managers and senior level sales professionals. We’re a development minded org that believes coaching and feedback is non-negotiable
- Thinking strategically and operating with an ownership mentality within a high growth, ever-changing sales environment.
- Leveraging data and synthesizing complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory data to create smarter processes and solve problems for pipeline conversion, revenue forecasting, and client trends.
- Commands effective domain expertise in the health sector, providing the ability to coach managers and reps on how to sell to large medical groups
- Working cross-functionally by identifying customer needs to other internal stakeholders including marketing and product teams
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience (coaching managers and senior level sales professionals), preferably in the healthcare sector
- Proven track record of successfully driving revenue growth with sophisticated buyers at complex Enterprise clients
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing managers, and high performing individual contributors
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action.
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.