Senior Manager, Enterprise Sales Enablement at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for supporting Zocdoc’s Enterprise (independent groups with 50+ doctors and all health systems) growth through messaging and collateral creation and iteration, knowledge and data management, and conference/external events strategy and execution. You’ll manage a Sales Enablement Associate and will build a small team over time. This position ensures we are responding to market needs and positioned for growth.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by supporting a rapidly growing and highly energetic commercial organization.
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You are highly comfortable telling stories with data and advocating for incremental resources and investments in the strategies and initiatives we can prove are working best.
- Passionate about cross-functional collaboration, which is a key part of this role.
- The kind of person who enjoys finding the leading indicators of commercial impact. You enjoy partnering with sales and account leadership to ensure smooth operations and efficiency.
- Serious about your work, but not about yourself. Let’s face it - the way 2021 is going, you kind of need a sense of humor.
Your day to day is…
- Identifying and supporting areas for growth of the Enterprise business
- Working with Product Marketing to identify opportunities to improve our client relationships and grow our business through collateral and messaging
- Working with Sales and Account Management to identify areas of opportunity for client development
- Partnering with CommOps and Business Intelligence on data and knowledge management, including training
- Aligning with PR on our conference and external events strategy
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 8+ years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Operations or a similar function
- A proven track record of supporting business growth
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success
- The ability to manage competing projects and stakeholders and to prioritize successfully
- Experience and commitment to working cross-functionally and building strong internal relationships
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.